Personal Tax Return Amendments

Did you forget about a deduction, W-2, or tax credit 

on your last return? 

Did your previous tax preparer make a mistake?

For a variety of reasons, previously filed tax returns sometimes need to be amended. 

Contact Hovee CPA if you think your tax return might need to be amended. 

We will do a complimentary review and confirm whether or not an amendment is in order. 

It is our mission to provide you with peace of mind!

Hear it from our clients!

"A couple years back we were stuck in a bad situation where the State was asking for a couple grand after we filed our taxes. We were in a panic and that is when we contacted Meghan Hovee to see what she could do for us. It was a great decision because she was able to figure out what was wrong with the previous filing done by another company. We had split time between Florida and Missouri and she was able to give us the peace of mind that it would be resolved with no issues. The process was super easy and she took care of everything. We would recommend her 110%. Thank you Meghan."
Chris S.
Tax Client